We are living in an era where your online presence defines the success of your business. When it comes to existence in the World Wide Web, then websites are your image which helps you gain awareness, recognition and also conversions. Gone are the days when websites were merely based on photoshop, today we have a preference for HTML and CSS styles websites, which is recognized by major search engines like Google, Bing etc.Whether you are planning to have a new website or wish to convert your PSD to HTML website, you must know these 7 things about conversion while choosing a PSD to HTML company:
- Manual Coding is always better than automated ones– Today we have tools and software for everything, from creating designs to developing a whole website but when it comes to having excellent results than manual coding outshines the automated one. These automated tools might solve your purpose but, they will definitely not give you a pixel-perfect result like manual coding. So if you availingPSD conversion from a PSD to HTML company make sure you ask for the manual coding.
- Look for W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) validation– When you are getting the PSD to HTML conversion done, make sure that you get your website the W3C validation check. It is mandatory and also assures that correctness of codes. It guaranteed the live or active status of your website.
- Image optimization and compression for rapid load times– While getting the website developed, you must ensure that it doesn’t take much time to load, it has been observed that websites taking more time to load impacts the conversion rate. It also affects the search engine ranking as the visitors want to check the website which gets easily loaded. You can do this by optimising image, image resizing, saving methods etc.
- Use SEO semapsdntic HTML tags– While getting your website done and carrying out the HTML coding it is important to work on SEO semantic coding. It helps your website pop up while the customer is searching for products or services related to your niche. This can be done by using meta tags, image ALT tags, heading tags.
- Pixel Perfect Markup matching your Design – While PSD to HTML conversion, the designs are converted into pixel perfect and optimized markup. Apart from this, they are checked for cross-browser compatibility and W3C compliance.
- PSD to HTML responsive service – If you wish to design a website which runs seamlessly then you must get the PSD to HTML responsive service. It offers cross-browser compatibility like laptops, tablets, phones, desktops. responsive Web Design styles your website page to look upright on multiple
- jQuery and jQuery UI solutions – The use of these is a must for PSD to HTML conversion to create a flawless website.